Wynning Touch Event Design team members are among the best and brightest in the industry. Our originality, leadership, organization and forward thinking reflect years of professional training and experience.
Meetings and events have the power to transform individuals, organizations and communities. And because of that, we want to help our clients get the greatest strategic value from their events.
From concept to completion, Wynning Touch Event Design provides meticulous planning and attention to detail to create effective and efficient events. Armed with our clients’ goals and objectives, our team seeks and secures premier venues and manages the coordination and execution of every aspect of an event.
Our Approach to Meetings:
- Portfolio Management: We will evaluate your overall meeting/event portfolio and help you determine if your events are effectively contributing to the organization’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Meeting Design: We will purposefully shape and design the form and content of your meetings and events so that they are well aligned to your objectives. We construct meetings that support better learning, networking and motivate participants to action.
- Measurement: We help our clients measure the effectiveness of their meetings and events to determine their return on investment.
- Advanced Logistics: We help our clients identify and procure the proper venue, vendors and materials needed to make their meeting/event a success.
- Southern California Minority Supplier Diversity Council (Certified MBE)
- Meeting Professionals International
- Religious Conference Management Association
DeShawn Wynn, CMP - Chief Meeting Architect
Wynning Touch was founded by Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), DeShawn Wynn. With more than 20 years of industry experience she has executed events for education, non-profit, corporate and government agencies. DeShawn decided that she wanted to form a company would focus on helping design better meetings. Meetings that engages its attendees, utilizes new technologies and formats, and most importantly, is strategically designed to meet the overall goals and objectives.